Friday, February 17, 2012
This Past Week We:
1. Had our first semi-significant snow fall of the year. It was only about 2 inches, but it was still pretty. I need to prepare myself for that to be it for the winter. It is no where close to the 22 inches we got last winter.
2. Doug and some other staff went to his old elementary school and did a skit for one of their assemblies. The principle told all the students that Doug was once one of her students many many years ago.
3. Enjoyed Februany at Subway. [Worst marketing campaign ever?]
4. Finally finished season 1 of Downton Abbey
5. Had a light bulb changing party. This house has a ton of lights and they all seem to have different bulbs.
6. Made Lemony Olive Oil Banana Bread . It tasted much better the next day. And I might leave off the icing next time.
7. Had fancy cheese and crackers for snack
8. Filed our taxes
9. Henry started to taking naps [like a champ] in his crib.