Friday, February 10, 2012
This Past Week We:
- Drove to small town Arkansas and fulfilled one of Doug's long time dreams...we bought a dirt bike. Doug rode dirt bikes as a kid and has wanted to own another one since. Especially since we have lived at camp. His commute to work just got more fun.
- Doug spent three days in Roach, MO. Sounds fun, huh?
- Made chocolate chip and oatmeal cookies, again. [I can't stop making them]
- Our friend Molly came for a visit. She saw the house and met the babe.
- Skyped with Baby A.J. [and his parents Brad and Jeanette]
- Had a Mexican dinner date [beef enchiladas and tacos]
- Henry slept in his crib for the first time.
- Watched a girl movie and ate too much popcorn with friends
- Bought some sweet vintage wranglers for when Henry is a toddler
- Watched the first half of the Super Bowl in the conference center with the staff and the second half in our living room with our little family