Thursday, February 9, 2012

Home Alone:


Doug went out of town for three days for a camp conference. This was the longest we have been alone without him. We took lots of pictures together and sent them to him. We ran a different errand each day (to help pass the time). I watched shows and movies that I knew Doug would not want to watch. And last night we had a girls movie night at our neighbor's house. We watched Crazy Stupid Love and really liked it. Henry got passed around to all the ladies.

I also have a hard time eating actual meals when Doug is not home. I am not entirely sure why. I ate frozen meals and green smoothies. I also drove through two fast food restaurants for meals. I guess I lose motivation to actually cook when I would be the only one eating it. We are pretty excited to have Doug back home today.


No comments: