Thursday, January 5, 2012

Seven Siblings:






It had been over two years since we had all been together. The seven siblings. I think we are all starting to realize that we have to treasure the moments when we are actually all together. As families grow and change it will only be more difficult to coordinate schedules, have the finances available, and the time to all be together. So we make the most of the times when we are all together.

Seeing my siblings love on my baby is much more moving than I ever thought it would be. I had imagined in my mind what it would be like to see my parents love my child, but I had not prepared myself for how special it would be to see my older sisters and younger siblings love Henry.

Other sibling moments to remember forever:
- Going out for coffee with just my four sisters. I can't remember the last time it was just the sisters.
- Taking this series of pictures together
- Watching little brother's basketball game...all that were present were so proud of our little brother
- Singing Silent Night all together at the Christmas Eve service
- Watching a marathon of How It's Made
- Whenever I would sit on the couch with a sibling (especially one of my sisters) we would end up touching.


No comments: