Tuesday, December 13, 2011
This Past Week We:
- Took super fast family pictures for our Christmas letter.
- We received the She & Him Christmas album...It has already gotten lots of plays on the ol' record player.
- Spent a lot of time watching movies and t.v. shows on our couch bed
- We went on a two day retreat with the rest of the camp staff. It was a good practice run for our week long trip to see my parents for Christmas. It was not much of a retreat for us...but I am glad we went. We were surrounded by people who have all been in our same situation.We received lots of love and encouragement when the little one would not stop screaming. We were all very happy to be back at home in our own beds.
- Ate at a fun local hamburger place. Cheeseburgers, french fries, and root beer were made for each other.
- My sister and her family came over for an evening. They brought their new baby boy who is only five days older than our baby boy.