Saturday, November 12, 2011

Small Peek of the Nursery:




We have not finished the nursery, so here is just a small peek. We are waiting for the little one to get here before we finish. We will add some gender specific things once we know if we have a little boy or a little girl. The pictures above the crib are silhouettes of my mom and uncle. I found the letters above the changing table at a flea market two or three years ago. When I bought them, I knew I wanted to use them in our future nursery. The ABC print on the top shelf is from a book that belonged to my great-grandmother. The owl was a homemade baby gift from  a special family friend and Mickey Mouse gets a special place on the shelf. He was the only souvenir we brought home from our trip to Disneyland this summer.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

It looks so cute! I can't believe you'll have an actual baby in there soon!