Thursday, November 3, 2011

Disneyland Memory:



I recently organized all the pictures on our computer (nesting, maybe?). I came across this picture and it made me so happy. You see, when Doug and I went to Disneyland this summer I really wanted a picture of the two of us in front of the castle. Trying to get a couple picture in a busy place can be rather awkward. We tried several times throughout the day to find the perfect time and the perfect opportunity to ask someone to take the picture for us. I had given up and decided that this memory would just have to live in our minds. But then Doug surprised me and walked right up to a stranger that was passing by and asked her to take our picture. He made my dream come true and now we have this picture to document that memory. It might seem small to you, but it was so significant to me.

No comments: