Wednesday, November 2, 2011
- We are 37 weeks today. Which in the medical world means that we are full term and babies come "any day now". In the Castle family world, we realize that really this does not mean a whole lot and that baby will come when baby is ready. It is a relief to know that if baby does come soon the lungs and heart and brain and all the vital organs have been given enough time to grow and develop.
- Made it through another childbirth class. We did not laugh quite as hard this time, but still had lots of fun moments. We learned more breathing, massage techniques, and different laboring positions.
- The massage Doug gave me this week made me feel so special and loved. And it was just what my body needed.
- A few people have told me they think the baby has dropped. I think they might be right. Many times throughout the day I feel like my hips are about to break. When I tell Doug this he responds with "Hips don't lie".
- Now when people ask when I am due I only have to say the day instead of the month and the day. We are in our birth month!
- The other night the baby kicked so hard it rocked our whole bed. Doug turned and asked me what had happened and I let him know that it was his sweet child just kicking me that hard.
- I have been eating lots of cereal and grilled cheese sandwiches.
- I am still so overwhelmed and thankful that I still feel great. Thank you Lord!