Thursday, October 27, 2011

This Past Week We:


- Got to meet our dear friends new baby. We enjoyed our visit in the hospital and loved getting to hold a sweet  one day old baby.
- Made lots of cold tonics. We both fought some nasty colds, but I think the home remedy might have kicked them. [Apple cider vinegar, honey, lemon, cayenne pepper, and hot water]
- Spent 24 hours with my dad. He was given a ticket to one of the world series games and he made the time to come up to see us. It was a fast visit, but a good one. We ate enchiladas, watched some baseball, went to Sam's, and ate at Chick-fa-la.
- Enjoyed lots of rain and the cooler weather. The leaves are looking beautiful around these parts.
- We closed a bank account we have been needing to close for ever, got our PikePass figured out, made an appointment for someone to come tune our piano, and hung up some more pictures and shelves around the house.
- Had dinner with mother Karen at a new bbq place.
- Started childbirth classes [more on that later]
- I made some pumpkin cupcakes.
- Took lots of naps. Thanks to the colds and the sweet little one growing inside of me.

1 comment:

Mom Keena said...

I may need that recipe for you cold tonic. I am much better, but can still feel a little bug trying to make me sick. Help!