Thursday, October 20, 2011

The Piano:


Doug plays the piano quite beautifully. The thing is we have never had a piano so I would only get to hear the beautiful music when we were in other people's home that had one. When we moved into our new house we both knew that we would love to have our own piano for him to play. We were given this beautiful thing from a friend here at camp. And it just made it's way into our home this past week. I love listening to Doug play it, even if it is currently out of tune. We plan to get it tuned soon, so Doug can play sweet lullaby's for me and the  little one.

3 comments:

Mom Keena said...

That's so great! It looks a lot like the first piano Dad and I ever had. We have one, too, so he can play lovely songs for us when he comes at Christmas!

Bethany Keena said...

it looks so lovely! i'm glad that baby castle will get to hear their daddy playing and singing. Keep growing, baby!

Erin said...

Just so you know, I love reading your blog. I love that it makes me feel a little closer to you and your sweet family. Love you!