- I had to drink 10 ounces of sugar to test my blood sugar levels. It was not as bad tasting as I thought it would be. It did make me cranky and I might have had to ask for forgiveness for snapping at Doug in the waiting room. I passed with flying colors and I am thankful I do not have to drink any more sugar water.
- My belly keeps getting bigger and bigger and bigger. I do not feel as big as I look, which I am thankful for. I will walk by a mirror and do a double take when I see how much it is sticking out there.
- I had a dream about baby items. We are still in the middle of deciding what we actually need for this little one. In my dream I was standing over a pack-n-play trying to decide if we needed one. Anyone out there know if we need one or not?
- We got to spend time with Aunt Jeanette and her little one growing inside of her. We made our bellies touch and took lots of pictures. Our child is already very blessed with wonderful aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents.
- The thought and word that has been going through my mind when I think of this little one is shine. We pray that our child will shine bright for Christ. We hope for a shining personality, shining smile, and a shining heart for others.