Sunday, August 21, 2011

Week 25 and 26:



The past two weeks:
- I have been reading lots of books, practicing breathing techniques, and learning how to relax.
- Felt lots of kicks and turns and moves. I am now usually woken up in the morning to the sweet movements.
- Found out our Doctor is moving, not until after the birth. But still, we are pretty sad he is leaving. 
- Finally went to Lowe's to try to pick out a paint color for the nursery. Left with nothing and feeling a little bit overwhelmed at having to pick out another paint color for this new house.
- I turned 25. How old I wanted to be when we had our first child. 
-Went maternity clothes shopping for my birthday. It is nice to have some clothes that fit now.
- Bought a birthing/exercise ball
- Have fallen even more in love with this little one and pregnancy. 
It is all just so amazing. 
-

2 comments:

Erin said...

You my friend are pretty amazing. Love you friend.

Lindsey said...

That birthing ball will become your best friend. I spent hours on mine. You look so cute!