Friday, August 12, 2011

Things to be Happy About:


- Homemade pizza night with our friend Justin
- The wonderful evening walks we have been able to take lately thanks to the cool down in the weather
- The pouring rain that is currently coming down
- Carrot muffins with cream cheese icing
- Having a house full of guests over the weekend. We slept in, ate breakfast together around the table, talked in the hallway, went to a wedding, had lunch and dinner out, and enjoyed being together.
- Days off at home together
- A husband that lovingly massages my back at night with a tennis ball 

4 comments:

KillerB said...

I love when Greg massages my back too :)

Ashley said...

Such a fun weekend! Thanks for letting us stay with you :)

Bethany Keena said...

How is it that picture also made me smile? Good photography. :) I'm so glad to hear you had a good weekend!

Mom Keena said...

Sounds yummy...both the pizza and the massage!