- I really need to do about 80 loads of laundry and put those 80 loads of laundry away. I also need to get brave and open our refrigerator and clean it out. Welcome to a busy spring [almost summer eeeek!] at camp.
- My dad is coming for a visit in a few weeks. I am excited to have him here, even if it is only for a day.
- We love watching the Oklahoma City Thunder play basketball.
- Both of our cars need work. Doug will be busy fixing them over the next few days.[ It is fun to own old cars !?]
1. Doug and I celebrated our three year anniversary. He took me out to a fancy dinner and I bought him a new microphone. Doug ordered duck for dinner and I had lasagna. We also enjoyed a cheese plate and a chocolate dessert. At one point Doug made me laugh really hard and I looked up and the waiter was waiting for me to finish laughing to ask a question.
I am thankful every single day to be married to Doug. [He is just so wonderful]
2. I spent time away this weekend with a group of ladies that live here at camp. We slept in, talked and talked, ate lots of food, took a boat ride, watched cable t.v., and enjoyed getting to know each other better. Doug spent some time this weekend doing man things with some of his man friends. They ate hamburgers, went to a demolition derby, and then ate more food.
3. We watched Social Network last night. I fell asleep half way through. Doug liked the story.
4. I only get a haircut about once every year. Today was that once every year. Doug keeps looking at me and smiling. I think that means he likes it.
5. We drove into town and picked up our favorite pizza and brought it home for a late dinner. I will always love take-out pizza, especially from Fratelli's.
- Went to birthday lunch for friend Justin.
- Did some Mother's Day shopping for some very special mother's in our lives.
- Came home and watched some cartoons.
- Fell asleep on the couch while watching cartoons.
- Took a good long family nap. Maxwell included.
- Watched Jeopardy. Almost got the final Jeopardy question right.
- Had frozen pizza for dinner.
- Talked about money, budgets, financial goals, etc.
- Then ironically spent some money on a few new pieces of clothing for me. [Doug said that I always ask to spend money on the days that he is most aware and inspired to save every.last.penny]
- Watched Dancing with the Stars
- Doug did a lot of studying/reading the Bible seeking out what the Lord says about killing enemies. A lot to chew on with the recent news.