Friday, April 8, 2011

This Past Week We:


1. Drove to OKC for a fundraising dinner. The highlight was going out for coffee with some dear friends after the dinner. We crammed a small circle of chairs into the Starbucks and talked for a few hours.
2. Slept in Tulsa. I did not even get to see Karen because we got there so late and she had to get to work before we were up the next morning. Doug went in and talked to her for a little while when we got there.
3. Spent some time with Jon Odom.
4. I saw Doug for about 10 minutes in one entire day. Then the next day was not much better due to the fundraising dinner that we hosted here at camp. To say that I am so excited that they are over would be a huge understatement. I am excited to maybe get to spend time with him before 11:30 pm at tonight.
5. Doug bought me flowers. Which he arranged. Just for me. [I think he knew I was a little needy this week with all his time away.]

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I am so so glad we got to see you on Monday night. It definitely started our week off well! We love you guys!