Monday, April 18, 2011

Monday Thoughts:

Spending time on the couchbed. 

- Doug took me into town for Mexican food for lunch. It hit the spot. I had a burrito, rice and beans. And I even splurged and ordered a Dr.Pepper. It tasted so good.

- I am trying to understand Twitter. I still have a lot of learning to do.

- I am also trying to understand the Glee hype. I like when they sing songs and dance but I don't like the depressing marriage and the terrible wife.

- Maxwell and I took a walk this morning. He was tired and confused as to why we were out and about during his napping hours.

- Our couch turns into the perfect couch bed. We have been spending a lot of time on it lately watching t.v. shows together in the evening.

1 comment:

Mikki said...

how i explain twitter.... its like fb status updates, but no one can comment in a thread like manner.

and i too only like glee for the singing. the drama portion is just lame.