Thursday, March 24, 2011

Weekend Away:

We have lived here for about 9 months. Since that time, if there has been a group here Doug has worked every weekend. The only weekends we have had off were due to bad weather and holidays. This weekend is different though. We are leaving tonight to spend some very much needed time away and time with family. We are so excited to be away together in the comforts of the Grandparents home. Things I am excited for:

- The five hour drive to and from
- King's sized bed
- Hot Tub
- Breakfast [Grandma's breakfast are the best!]
- Laughing at Brother Greg and his funny friends

3 comments:

KillerB said...

I'm so jealous! I WISH I could be there too :)

Mom Keena said...

Oh, good, I'm glad you all get to go. And I'm glad Grandma will fix you breakfast! What a treat! Have fun.

Steve said...

Enjoy the show and the brother and the breakfast! I'm glad y'all get a tiny vacation.