Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Braised Short Ribs and Creamy Goat Cheese Polenta



Each week Doug and I try to ask each other a specific thing that we can do for each other. This week I asked him if he would cook dinner with me. He agreed and we decided to make a semi-fancy dinner. We went to multiple grocery stores to get all the ingredients [because small town America does not have the best grocery stores]. We settled on PW's Braised Short Ribs and Creamy Goat Cheese Polenta. The star of this meal is the meat. It was so tender and full of flavor. And it smelled so great when we pulled it out of the oven. The polenta was good as well, just not the star.



3 comments:

Katie said...

Definitely one of my fave cold weather meals. Yum!

Bethany Keena said...

I love your food pictures. This sounds delicious!

Bethany Keena said...

beware: don't read mom's post from yesterday unless you want to cry. :)