Tuesday, January 4, 2011

After Dinner Smoothies:

Last night I made spinach turkey meatballs with chili sauce. The sauce was way way way to hot. Like so hot, I was coughing after my first bite. I was so disappointed, because it looked so yummy and smelled wonderful, but I simply could not eat it. Doug ate most of his and said that he liked it, even though it was so spicy.

Since dinner left me rather hungry I decided to make super smoothies instead. Those were much much better and they left me quite satisfied. We had cucumber blueberry smoothies and spinach, apple, avocado smoothies. I warned Doug and told him that they were super healthy, so he would not be too disappointed. They were so much better than that silly dinner I tried to make. I should have just started with the smoothies.

2 comments:

Mom Keena said...

Mmmmm, I love putting Greek yogurt in my smoothies. And cinnamon. Always. Cinnamon.

Bekah said...

Would you mind posting the meatball recipe anyway? We love spicy food and that sounds good, maybe I can tweak the heat level.