4. Go to a Cubs baseball game.
We got to go with our dear friends and we sat in the freezing cold on Easter Sunday. The Cubs played the Brewers and I honestly cannot remember who won.
5. Have homemade pizza night.
We invited our dear Chicago friends over on Martin Luther King Jr. day. We made homemade pizza together and had a contest. I think sister Bethany won.
6. Play one game of chess together.
Doug and I played one time after he gave me lessons for a very long time. It was really not a very memorable game and I forgot to take a picture. But we really did play one game.
9. Snowboard in Montana.
Doug got to go with brother David when we were visiting my family for Christmas. They had a great day on the slopes with the fresh powder. Maybe next time I will try.
Things we failed to do:
1. Buy a shelf for our bathroom
2. Grow herbs in our window sill
3. Both read Pride and Prejudice
7. Ride Ferris wheel at Navy Pier
8. Finish ordering wedding pictures
Things we did not do because we moved: 1,2,7
Things we should have done but forgot: 3, 8
This evening we will work on our 10 things to do in 2010.