Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Happy Birthday to my Love.

I don't often update the blog but something special occurred. While we were all going about our lives Danae Castle turned 23. This is big. Especially to me.

This year I have a few special things planned. One of those things is to express my love for my wife with a little love song I wrote for her. If you want to hear with your own ears just how much I love her you can at http://somethingintheattic.com/justalovesong.mp3.

I don't want to brag, but I am most certain I got the best wife there is. She is beautiful and deserves more love songs.

Sincerely,
Douglas E. Castle

6 comments:

Mom Keena said...

Well done, Douglas. Well done!

Katie said...

What a sweet husband.

Beth said...

Happy birthday, Danae!

jasonandchrista said...

That was darling, Douglas! Thanks for making Danae's birthday so special this year. It was a great party!

Bekah said...

Talented young man! That was awesome! Happy Birthday Danae!

Molly said...

Oh shoot I missed it! Happy late birthday Danae! :)