Monday, August 17, 2009

Bat in the House:

Last night I was doing some much needed cleaning and re-organizing. I was working on putting away all of our clothes in a orderly fashion. I went to put some clothes away in Jeanette's old room. I casually walked into the room with my clothes pile and I was greeted by a massive, flying bat. In. Her. Room.

I screamed for Doug and then I went and googled "how to get rid of a bat in your house?".
Doug was more than willing to capture the bat. He put on the recommended gear and went in:
He came out alive with a very very angry little brown bat. Doug was so fascinated he asked me to take a picture of the bat.
I told you he was very angry.

5 comments:

Lauren said...

I think I'm going to puke looking at that last picture!! GROSS!! I hate bats!
His teeth are so nasty. Glad he is out of the house now!

Mom Keena said...

Exactly what does Douglas have on his head? Yeah for husbands that get things that scare us!

Katie said...

Chills.

Bethany Keena said...

I think Doug looks scarier than the bat...! :)

Bekah said...

YIKES!