1. Had a dinner party with our friends Bailey and Rachel Jones. We had so much fun eating food from their garden, talking, playing darts, and enjoying their beautiful home.
2. Babysat our adorable nephew, Caden. (We are actually doing that at this very moment)
3. Made french bread pizzas and spinach salad. Top five favorite summer meals so far.
4. Cleaned, did three loads of laundry, and mowed the yard.
5. Doug turned in four more job applications for jobs. Lord willing, we will at least a call on one of these jobs. (p.s. job hunting is no fun)
6. Danae got a promotion, kind of. Danae will be working 30 hours a week and she will be the Children's Minister's assistant.
7. Went on a date. We drove all around Tulsa looking for houses to rent. We then ended up in a coffee shop with an over priced cupcake and two americanos. The cupcake was actually very terrible. But the date was really nice.
8. Then we decided we should play some skee ball at the local arcade. We played four games each. Our prize at the end of the night was a black mug with a skull and crossbones.
9. Doug started to read Nine Stories by J.D. Salinger and Danae started to read The Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingslover.
10. And we rented two movies from the RedBox down the street, Yes Man and Get Smart.