Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Recovering:

Last week we went to family camp. It was such a wonderful time of being all together with my family. I treasure the moments when we are all together, all 13 of us. We played all day and then at night Doug and I got to spend some precious moments with some of our dearest friends that live out at the Ranch. We stayed up too late each night, and woke up early each morning.

We are now back in Tulsa trying to recover. I had a meeting at church last night that lasted too long and I had to lead the devotional this morning at work. Work is not helping me recover fast enough. But tonight we are at home. Doug is socially maxed out, so he is laying on the couch reading. My throat is scratchy and my nose is runny, so I am drinking cold lemonade and blowing my nose. And I have a feeling that this will be an early to bed kind of night.

I do not mind the recovering process when it takes place after such a fun-filled weekend that was spent with the majority of my favorite people in the whole world.

3 comments:

Ben and Jaime said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ben and Jaime said...

I am jealous of your weekend but glad you had a good time.

Katie said...

I'm jealous too...so glad you guys got to be there!!