We have been here in Tulsa Town for a little over a week now. It still feels like we are on vactation and I keep waiting to pack the car and drive back to Illinois. Doug is headed back up there for two weeks to take a class and bring the moving truck down. But I am here for good. Working a new job and living in a new place.
1. Driving to Taco Bueno and seeing Hanna friend walking to her car. She joined us for dinner and Doug ate 6 party burritos.
2. Sitting out on the back deck every evening. You can really hear the sounds of summer here.
3. Spending all of Memorial Day cleaning, orgainzing, rearranging, and transforming brother Greg's bedroom. He is going to have a wife soon, and we thought they might want a place to stay that did not have a Garfield poster on the wall that said "Whatever" and every piece of coke memoribilla ever made.
4. Playing with adorable neice and nephew Bailey and Caden.
5. Quick Trip 49 cents summer lemonade.
6. A new job that has 'jean day thursday' and no work on Fridays.