1. Made some smoothies and watched NBA play-off games.
2. Saw/Met some relatives. Doug had not seen this part of the family in years. I had never met them. One of my favorite moments was watching 'Shortie' (Doug's grandma's sister) eat two pieces of cake.
3. Got to see our wonderful, crazy, fun Aunt Camile dance.
4. Attended the beautiful wedding of our cousin, Mindy and her new husband Bryan. (We spelled his name wrong on the card, so I will be extra careful from here on out to spell it right)
5. Bought a rotisserie chicken the other night at the grocery store and then we came home and wrapped them in warm tortillas, and sprinkled cheese, salsa, and guacamole on them. Yummy dinner.
6. Started to pack up my belongings at my current job. Thinking through what to bring to the new job.
7. Looked at graduate schools and programs for Danae.
8. Searched for apartments, houses, cars, furniture, and jobs on Craigslist.
9. The reality of our big move and big changes has almost officially set in.