Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Road Trip Conversations:

Doug and I took a last minute trip down to Tulsa this past weekend. The church where I will be working wanted me to see the church and meet some of the pastors before I started working there. And we got to go to a cousin's wedding. And we moved some of our belongings.

We left for our 11 hour drive on Friday afternoon. Doug and I did not turn on the radio once the entire time. We talked back and forth the entire drive. By the time we pulled into the driveway in Jenks we both had dry throats.

Doug told me in the car yesterday that there is no one else he could ever imagine talking to for 11 hours non-stop.

3 comments:

Mom Keena said...

I'm glad you had a good time. Glad you talked the whole way. You kind of do have some things to talk about. How fun!

Ben and Jaime said...

Don't you love those road trips? What a great time to catch up. Ben and I are going to MO this weekend and I am looking forward to that. He has been super busy with school/finals so time to chat will be nice. You guys are in our prayers.

Bethany Keena said...

i love doug&danae!