Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Little Things:

1. Our bath tub has been clogged for about three weeks now. Doug liked to say that you could take a shower and then when you were finished you could take a bath (gross). Well, it finally got fixed yesterday. As I was taking my shower this morning I was so thankful to not be standing in inches of dirty shower water.

2. New picture of adorable niece, Bailey.

3. Leftovers waiting for me at home for my lunch break.

4. Yesterday I called Doug and asked him to bring me some crackers at work. As soon as I hung up I wished I had asked him to bring peanut butter also, but I did not want to bother him and call again. Five minutes later Doug walks in with a pack of crackers, a tub of peanut butter, and a knife. He knows me so well.

2 comments:

Bethany Keena said...

i do think that is one of the most amazing pictures of bailey! cute girl!

ErinLee said...

ok so, I actually just applied for that job... I don't know if I am going to get an interview though. When is the official moving date?