Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Freezer Chocolate Chips and Long Days:

Work has been really hard and long the past two days. Those days where it feels like things are going non-stop. And the type of days where you leave with a headache just from concentrating far too long on a computer screen. It has been a long two days.

So, tonight I am sitting on the couch eating frozen chocolate chips and watching two hours of the Biggest Loser. I am also waiting for husband to get home from class. Once he gets home we can sit on the couch together. And just be together. I know that will help a lot of things.

4 comments:

Olive Tree Guitar Ensemble said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ErinLee said...

can I come sit with you on your couch?? you can eat frozen chocolate chips and I will eat frozen butterscotch chips...

p.s. I miss your face.

Molly said...

I'm sorry about your long days. I know how those feel....:(

BUT- I also eat frozen chocolate chips! I have some in my freezer right now! Ha!

Hope the rest of the week goes by quickly!

jasonandchrista said...

Chocolate chips make everything better!