Monday, April 27, 2009

Decision:

Today was a big day for the little Castle family.

I told my boss that my last day of work will be May 18th.

We told the housing office that we will be moved out of our current apartment on June 15th.

We started packing our belongings so we can bring some down with us when we go to Tulsa this weekend.

I officially accepted the administrative assistant to the director of preschool and elementary ministries at the Church at Battle Creek in Broken Arrow, OK.

We will need to get some new Oklahoma driver's licenses.

8 comments:

jonodomodom said...

Those are some big ones. I hope all goes well for you guys in Tulsa and I'm so glad you get to be there! I love you both so much.

Beth said...

Agreed. Big decisions there. I am happy you'll be closer to us though!

Katie said...

Very exciting!!! Yay for Tulsa!

Mom Keena said...

Any way you can get to a Cubs game before you leave? Ask Ryan!

Jason: Husband, and Father of Two! said...

Oh-kla-ho-ma-Oh-kla-ho-ma! Woo Hoo! The chant works!

Laur said...

This makes me happy. We are trying to move back to Broken Arrow as soon as we can.

jasonandchrista said...

This news makes me happier then you will ever know. Did I mention the house next door is for sale? :)

ErinLee said...

I'm so glad for you friend! I know that is a big load off of your shoulders!! you will be so good at that!