Thursday, March 26, 2009

Focus:

I have found myself having a hard time focusing on my work. Most days when I come into the work the thing I look forward to the most are my two cups of coffee and being able to sit behind a computer and dream of things I would like to make, places I would like to live, and other jobs I would like to pursue.

I know that Doug is also having a hard time focusing. He has been going to most of his classes, but there have been evenings where he will walk home early from class just to be with me and because he was not listening to the lecture anyways. (And all the lecture notes are on-line anyways).

The good thing in all of this is that we are both so excited. Excited to know that we will be together no matter where we end up. Excited that God is in control and not us. Excited that we might end up in a new place with new people and a new climate!

Also, we have both been sleeping exceptionally well lately. (So well in fact, the other night I fell asleep on Doug's chest on the couch. When I woke up I have drooled all over his shirt. But he was nice enough to put me in bed and forgive me for the large wet spot). Sleeping well at night is a huge blessing.

2 comments:

jasonandchrista said...

Sounds lovely! Caden drools on my chest all the time... I always forgive him too.
I miss you!

ErinLee said...

so glad to hear that you guys feel like this possible move is a blessing! I expect to be kept up to date on new job prospects!!