I was told on Friday that they have eliminated my position at work. I have two more weeks of work.
- We ate frozen pizza for two back to back meals this weekend.
- In my terminations paper, my name was misspelled throughout the entire document.
- We are not worried, just frustrated.
- The solution to this problem is much more complicated then me just finding another job.
- We have laughed a lot this weekend about things I should do in my last two weeks of work there.
- We are surrounded by lots of wonderful family and friends.
- The possibilities are endless now.
- We might move to Tulsa, we might stay here, we might start a bakery, we might hike all the mountains in Montana, we might live with Jeanette in her sweet new crib, we might try to be permanent counselors at New Life Ranch. (See the possibilities really are endless)
- There are toffee chocolate cookies in the oven baking right now.
- Doug will still be working on his Masters of Divinity. Somewhere, somehow.
- We both took a nice long nap today.