Saturday, February 14, 2009

My Valentine for the Past Four Years:


I love it when he sings and plays his guitar.
I love it when he brings me afternoon coffee drinks when I am at work.
I love it when he teaches Sunday School.
I love it when he lets me lay on the couch after work and he makes dinner.
I love it when he writes love messages on my Starbucks cups.
I love it when he tells me how much he loves me. I can always tell that he really means it.
I love it when he shares the body pillow with me at night.
I love that he knows me better than I know myself at times.
I love him more than I did our first valentines day four years ago.
I love that he is my husband and I am his wife.
I love that I know we will be okay even when marriage is hard.

1 comment:

jasonandchrista said...

That's so sweet. You're a lucky woman and he's a very lucky man!
Love you both!