Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Married:



Our sister is now married and we now have another brother. We love our new brother and we are so happy for our married sister. The weekend went really well with no major problems. We found ourselves surround by lots of left over pies, flowers, and exhaustion by the end. We are just so so happy for them.

You can see how much Brad loves Jeanette in the way he looks at her and how he talks to her. You can see how much Jeanette loves Brad in the way she talks about him and the way they interact.

2 comments:

Ben and Jaime said...

yay yay yay! I am so happy for them both! It is so exciting. Did you know that she was my first small group leader at NLR?(along with Melissa Maxey) They made my first summer so so good.

Mom Keena said...

Hip, Hip, Hooray! Of course I couldn't see any of that love going on 'cause I wasn't there. :(