Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Funny:

My mom posted this on my facebook wall. DK is my little brother David Keena!

"DK was telling me about a new friend of his tonight. Cordell is a funny guy that has an older brother, that is apparently also quite funny. Dave said "You know how Danae is funny now that she is around Doug so much?" And I started laughing. Then he said "Well, you know how she is a little bit funnier now because of Doug?" I thought you might get a chuckle out of that. I know I did!"



2 comments:

Ryan said...

Haha...that's hilarious. Don't you just love the comments you get from siblings?!?

Bethany Keena said...

you are a little funnier bc- of doug... :)
someone (Tim) told me I was funny the other day and I told him...not as funny as my sister danae. true story. (not as funny).