Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tuesday Thoughts

Doug has finals this week. He has been studying and studying and studying. And yet, when I walked into our apartment last night it was spotless. Doug cleaned the apartment even in the middle of his finals week. What a sweet heart.

Then, we had a little mini-Christmas dinner party. Sister Bethany came over for dinner and we exchanged our presents early. I made pot stickers, sesame spinach, and sweet potatoe fries. Bethany brought the dessert, egg nog. We had a nice little dinner together.

And today the snow is back and I have hot tea in my mug again and I am ready to be back at home under that comfy blanket again.

3 comments:

Katie said...

I like your label: TRUE LOVE

jasonandchrista said...

When will our mini-Christmas party be?

The Beswicks said...

Hey there! I hope that your holidays go well. We should see each other sometime. :)