Friday, December 19, 2008

This Past Week We:

1. Doug studied and studied and studied for finals.
2. Then he took those finals. (He answered 17 essay test questions within 3 days!)
3. Then we celebrated his accomplishments and ate at Carson's. Doug had the brisket sandwich and I had the pulled pork sandwich. It was very yummy.
4. We attended my work Christmas party. While at this Christmas party we were in a room filled with my co-workers and their friends and spouses. I was sitting on the floor talking with someone and Doug was standing up right beside me. Doug's hand decided it did not want to hold his coffee cup anymore, so I got a cup of coffee all over my legs. We had a pretty good laugh about that.
5. Celebrated Christmas with sister Bethany. I made pot sticker's, sweet potato fries, and sesame spinach.

1 comment:

jasonandchrista said...

Are you ready for Christmas with the Clarks? :)
Let me know when you want to come by!