Monday, December 1, 2008

What all of my old Xanga posts look like:

1."may gratitude continue to take over your heart - crowding out worry, fear, jealousy, envy, hate and the litany of other useless emotions"

2. Doug walked over in the cold and snow to deliver me a hott, fresh, delicious americano. I feel his love for me when he does these small things.

3. What I had to eat Thanksgiving Lunch: Pizza and Green Bean Casserole
and for dinner: Duck, stuffing, salad, and pumpkin cake.

4. Our awful Thanksgiving Day picture:

(we just wanted to leave some room for improvement)

3 comments:

Mom Keena said...

I think your awful picture is awful cute!

Katie said...

When I first saw the title of this post, I thought you were going to write about how your old Xanga posts were all about missing Doug! Tehe, then I just realized, it was the numbers!

Bethany Keena said...

whew...glad you're leaving room for improvement! honestly though, i think its cute.

did you seriously eat duck?! do you realize that is what you collect, just for the record i've never eaten teddy bear...there's something wrong about eating what you collect. we're going to have to talk about this later.