Thursday, August 21, 2008

Happy Freaking Birthday

For my birthday we rearranged our living room:

We bought another bookshelf with birthday money from wonderful grandparents in Dallas.
We got a free chair, because we live at a seminary and lots of people leave things they do not want anymore by our dumpster. And, I bought a new pillow.


And last night we both just kept talking about how much we like our living room.

And I also got an electric toothbrush from Doug.
Some more Gilmore Girls from Karen.
A cookie jar from Target. (Thanks Mom and Dad!)

And Doug decided to write his own greeting on my Birthday cake:


I am glad I was able to stop laughing before I decided to eat the cake.

6 comments:

Mom Keena said...

Wow! Your apartment looks great! That chair is way better than either of my black ones! I really hope I get a "Happy Freaking Anniversary" greeting from the Douglas today!

Gary said...

Granny wants to know what Freaking means!

Bekah said...

I really like that bookshelf...I have been looking for a big one like that. Where did you buy that?

Molly said...

I like the new additions! :)

Hope you had a good one!

And your olympics posts made me laugh...which is a nice change here at the ol office! :)

Lonnie said...

You gotta nice place!

Ashley said...

I just can't wait to sit in that chair.