Friday, August 8, 2008

good news.

Well, hott husband castle is on the mend. He woke up two days ago saying that he was feeling a bit better. And then yesterday he let me look down his throat with a flashlight for like the 867th time and I could see that the swelling was going down. Praise the Lord! I am pretty happy to have him back.

And, some more good news:

My dear, beloved friend Bentley is engaged to be married.
Bentley and I have been good friends since high school. We bonded in band and I think it would be safe to say that she is the best thing that has come out of my time in the high school band.
I remember laying in her bed with her talking about this boy named Spencer.
She liked him but did not know what he was thinking.
And, as it turns out they were on the same page.
And after dating for over three years, they are engaged to be married.

Here we are at my wedding:

And, here she is with her future husband.

3 comments:

Molly said...

Hey! It sounds like it's been a crazy few weeks since I last saw you two! Mono, emergency visits, everyone you know getting engaged....:)

I hope things are going well! We should get together soon! This weekend I'm going to a Caribbean/Jamaican Festival in the city, but maybe next week/weekend? Will you be around?

Have a great weekend!

Mom Keena said...

Yeah, Miss Bentley! So happy for her! And even happier that Mr. Doug is on the mend. (Not sure why I use the aforementioned titles of such young folk!) Mwah!

JonOdomOdom said...

I really love it when Dougers is not dying.