Thanks to job searching, classes not starting until July, and grandparents and various other individuals that graciously gave money we have been on our honeymoon for the past 50 days.
In the last 50 days we have:
- set up our apartment
- cooked meals together
- got a new drivers license
- changed a flat tire on the side of the road
- vacationed in colcord, ok for a while
- attended a wedding of a dear friend
- found a job
- bought school books
- watched too much television
- slept in almost every day
- took naps
- talked about how great it is stay at home together for so many days
this will change tomorrow as i lug myself out of bed and scrabble to assemble a decent looking 'i-am-now-in-the-work-force outfit' and make my way to my first full-time job.
good thing my dear mother is the one training me.
and good thing doug still has one week before his class starts so he can make dinner every night.